Several Advisory Groups, consisting of between 20 and 30 individuals, have been formed to enable additional residents and community stakeholders to provide more focused recommendations around specific core components of the Master Plan including:
- Economic Development & Education
- Transportation & Mobility
- Natural Resources, Open Space & Conservation
- Public Infrastructure and Community Facilities
- Public Safety, Health & Welfare
Advisory Groups will help gather community feedback, review Master Plan documents, and report back to their designated Steering Committee liaison with their recommendations. The Steering Committee will, in turn, consider the recommendations of the Advisory Groups and review all of the Master Plan documents holistically to craft their own recommendations.
To view resources that have been made available to the Advisory Groups, visit http://advisorygroup.imagineflint.com